May 14, 2016

HOW TO MAKE NO MESS BACON


Breakfast food is my all time favorite. Today's post is about bacon! I love bacon, but I do not love the mess it makes - oil splatters, burns (ouch!), bacon smell on clothes and furniture, curly bacon, etc. I recently discovered an easy way to cook bacon in the oven. This method not only leaves bacon crispy and flat, but also keeps your kitchen clean. Keep reading to learn how!

Preheat oven to 400° F
Cover your pan with foil
Lay bacon flat on the pan
Optional: Season bacon. I love using thyme. Rosemary or garlic also works well.
Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven
Drain bacon on paper towels


That's it! Enjoy. I love pairing bacon with over medium eggs and juice!


Once the grease has solidified a bit, you can can wrap up and dispose the foil. I am loving the oven baked method of easily cooking batches of bacon. Thanks for stopping by! What's your favorite way to cook bacon? Let me know in the comments!

No comments

Post a Comment

© CraftSpace