January 31, 2016

WELCOME + INTRO

The purpose of this blog is to document my creative journey and connect with others interested in DIY arts + craft projects. I live in San Francisco and have an interest in building, refinishing, and designing art or furniture. (I'm also a yogi, tea drinker, and wannabe chef.) My vision is to host a collaborative space where people can share raw materials and knowledge with each other through the web or in person workshops.

 Projects in mind:
  • terrariums
  • stamping / card making
  • cake / cupcake decorating
  • face masks / body scrubs / bath bombs
  • watercolor painting on canvas
  • painting cups + bowls
  • nail art
  • flower arranging
  • candle making
  • wine / tea blending
  • giving life to old furniture
  • photography
  • basic wood work

Please stay tuned for the first adventure.

In the meantime, see below for some examples of my past projects and inspiration.


No comments

Post a Comment

© CraftSpace