June 2, 2017

BIRTHDAY FREEBIES


Since my birthday just passed, I rounded up a bunch of treats that stores gift to loyal customers on their birthdays and the treats I received from these stores. Check it out. If your birthday is coming up, happy birthday to you from me, champ!


diptyque
Diptyque gives you a Mini candle (70g) for your birthday! Mini candles retail for $34, so make sure not to miss this one. My SF store had Baies, Figuier, Tubéreuse, and Roses to choose from. I got the mini candle in Roses. Thanks diptyque!





Sephora
During your birthday week, you can stop by Sephora and choose from three options - Caudalie skincare samples, Tarte makeup, or Jack Black skincare. I got the Caudalie kit. Thanks Sephora!



Starbucks
On your birthday, Starbucks gifts you a drink or treat. I got a venti green tea latte with soy. Thanks Starbucks!




Benefit Cosmetics
During your birthday week, Benefit will gift you a brow wax! A brow wax retails for $21, so you definitely want to check this out if you are in need of groomed brows. I made an appointment with Bria at the Sutter location. Thanks Benefit!

Let me know in the comments if you know of any other good ones! Thanks!

No comments

Post a Comment

© CraftSpace