March 6, 2016

CHEESECAKE CUPCAKE RECIPE

Today, I'm sharing my easy recipe for cheesecake cupcakes. This is my 'go to' dessert dish that I bring to potlucks and parties. It's always a hit, and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.



This simple recipe replaces the crust with cookies, so no need to whip out your food processor. To make 12 cupcakes you'll need:
Vanilla cookies (I used these)
2 packages (8oz. each) of cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 eggs
1/2 tsp. lemon zest

You will also need:
Cupcake pan
Cupcake liners
Topping

For the topping, I used blueberry pie filling. You can use other toppings such as chocolate drizzle, strawberry filling, oreo crumbs, whipped cream, or anything you prefer.

Steps:
1. Heat oven to 325°F. Line cupcake pan with paper liners and put a cookie on the bottom of each cup.  (I used these Crate&Barrel liners and they are perfect for Easter!)
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and lemon zest until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed until blended. Spoon over cups until 3/4 full.
3. Bake 25 to 30 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours. Top with filling.

Enjoy! What's your 'go to' dessert dish? Share your recipe or favorite dessert in the comment box below.

No comments

Post a Comment

© CraftSpace