February 20, 2016

FLOWERS // DECONSTRUCTED



A gorgeous floral arrangement was delivered to my apartment. Unfortunately, I don't own a vase large enough to fit all the flowers, so I deconstructed the bunch and recreated 2 different looks.


Here is a photo of the bouquet. The SF-based flower startup Farmgirl Flowers created this 'Big Love' look. It is locally crafted, 100% American grown, and wrapped in a repurposed coffee bag.

For the first piece, I didn't want to stray too far from the original look and feel of the bouquet. The pops of pink and the white bow make this look playful yet delicate.





























For the second look, I created this farmhouse inspired display using a recycled bottle and rope. I am seriously loving the rustic farmhouse look lately!

Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© CraftSpace