December 18, 2016

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE


With the holidays coming up, I've put together a gift guide featuring some of the Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal hauls I picked up for a few special friends. Take a look and get some ideas for what to gift your 'chef' friends, loungey friends, or coffee addict friends.

I'm a big fan of Aesop, Le Creuset, and Anthro home goods. When these stores or items went on sale (some never do!), I knew it would make great gifts. Let's get started!






For the 'so domino' friend who loves lounging at home or inviting others over to chill. Here's what I
picked out:
- Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash
- Diptyque candle in Baies ( you can't go wrong with baies <3)


 For the 'coffee lover and chill at home with a great record on' friend, here's what I picked out: 
- Anthro Hand painted mug
- Ritual coffee beans (support local!)
- Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser


For that special 'chef' friend who loves spending his/her time in the kitchen cooking up a storm, I recommend pairing a dutch oven with a cookbook or your favorite recipes hand written on cards. 

Surprisingly, I picked up a Le Creuset 5.5 qt dutch oven from Gilt.com which had better deals than Williams Sonoma, Macy's, and etc for $100 off! That was the best deal I've seen for this oh so popular kitchen necessity. 






And lastly when in doubt, you can't go wrong with some home gifts from Anthro! Anthro was having a 30% off sale on everything on Black Friday, so I had to pick up candles and mugs to gift.
Some ideas for you: 
- Anthro candle (Capri Blue Volcano and Volupsa Goji Torocco Orange are my fave!)
- Anthro Hand painted mug (these come in literally every color :))


 I hope you enjoyed my gift guide and got some ideas. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments

Post a Comment

© CraftSpace