June 27, 2023

BABY ESSENTIALS

Guess what? I had a baby! It's been 6 months and I'd love to share some of my baby essential items. Check out these must haves for your little one.

These items have been lifesavers for me or my baby loves them. A lot of these items are pretty popular and I'll dub them as starter pack items. However each baby is different, so take this list as a guideline and do your research. In no particular order, here we go:

Snoo smart bassinet
    100% worth the money and great resell value

Dock-a-tot deluxe+
    as the name implies this is somewhere safe to put baby. we loved this from birth until baby grew too big to fit it
Edisonmama apple teether
    bought this on a whim and baby is OBSESSED with it and she doesn't even have teeth yet

Lovevery play gym
    starter pack item

Magnetic Me pajamas
    starter pack item. magnetic closure makes for easy outfit changes


Kyte Baby pajamas and sleep sack
    ... and twirl bodysuits. just take all my money! seriously though they have the cutest prints. don't forget the matching headband/beanie. use my code for $10 off


Woolino sleep sack
    another wearable blanket but it's made of wool and will fit your baby for ~2 years


Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair with tray
        starter pack item

Nuna car seat & Nuna strollers
    I got the Pipa Lite RX infant car seat and it's 100% worth the money for us city dwellers and world travelers. I love not having to use a base. we've taken this into countless ubers/taxis and planes. I'll be getting the Rava convertible car seat next.
    Nuna strollers look sleek and feel so nice. Just a personal opinion, but I feel like uppababy strollers are every where and kind of basic. I went to a playground and saw 4 identical gray vistas parked. Basic can be good though :)

FridaBaby snot sucker
    your baby will get congested. get this. I have the electric and manual and prefer the manual NoseFrida
snotsucker
Ergobaby carrier
    I've tried tush baby, lillebaby, but Ergobaby is the most comfortable for us. 

Jellycat crinkle books with tails
    so many options but get any of the ones with the tails! 

Burt's Bees Baby organic burp cloths and organic washcloths
    buy these! and buy a lot!

Hatch Rest+ sounds machine
    drown out those baby sounds and signal to your baby that it's time to catch some Zzz’s 

Baby Brezza sterilizer & dryer
    make your life easier and get this


Kirkland diapers
    costco really is the MVP. I think these are really similar if not the same as Huggies special delivery diapers. we also really like Huggies little snugglers/movers and just get whatever is on sale at the time (Kirkland/Huggies)

Stokke flexi bathtub
    folds up and is great for small spaces
 
   

Honorable mentions and things I'll probably get soon due to fomo and review later.

Wonderbly personalized books
Kissy Kissy and Pink Chicken clothes
EZPZ eating gadgets
Sassy stack of circles ring stacker
People Times crinkle newspaper
Gathre, House of Noa, Toki Mat - some type of non toxic thick mat
Catchy catchy food catcher for under the tripp trapp 
California Beach Co pop and play
Tubby Todd all over ointment

No comments

Post a Comment

© CraftSpace